Sunday, June 14, 2009

Repentance

by Kimberly Andrea Brock {Copyright 2009}



"Heavy-set" thoughts weigh, tipping the scale of my sanity~
Inside; torments, outside; vanity~
I said to myself in an angry rage,~
God tore out my "hope & future" from His Eternal page~
I confess my sins eagerly, so you will bless me again.
It's not about reaping gold~, rubies, diamonds sapphires etc... of wealth though, you freely give
My heart is abandoned soil ready for cultivation. Make me whole.~
Being made in the secret place.~
I am fearfully and wonderfully formed by your grace.~
In the deepest place on earth, in darkness I was formed~
You know your plans for me, and a way of escape you've created for me when I'm swarmed~
Especially when, I'm war torn~ between You're reality & the fantasy of sin
Since a fantasy is the illusional part of our being,
and our desire to be fulfilled by our emotional ties~
God has called us to live by our faith, not where our emotions-lie~
The hope inside, unseen makes us aware~
Study the mirror; your reflection stands in it's glare~
If glory is looking back?, "Glory be the Most High"~
If sin is looking back at you? Scripture accommodates a change in your life~
It reads..." For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves..."~
and,
"Jesus came not to condemn, but that the world be saved from poor health~
That all might come to a state of repentance.~
Glory road to the gates at entrance,~

No comments: