Tuesday, September 22, 2009

God has a heart for us?

Moving on from something painful is very difficult to do and I've found simply confronting the pain is just as hard. When we make the conscience choice to confront that pain and hurt God is right there to comfort us. He will also show us where we sinned with-in what we feel. I've confessed in my heart love, forgiveness and letting go for someone who hurt me. I was praying one day in the afternoon i believe and God showed me this person drowning in a pool their hands and feet were bound, they could not move at all and this person was gasping for air. I envisioned the same situation for about 4 days. I could not figure out why i kept having this vision of this person drowning until God showed me if i want to find forgiveness and reconciliation to Him or possibly that person I must let go of them through the imprisonment of my unforgiveness. When I said in my heart "Lord I let go of them and release them to you for Your glory and power I envisioned that their hands broke free and flailed into the air. I must by the power of God shed in my heart prayer for my heart to release them and pray for myself to grow in the spirit of truth and love and for that person to be reconciled to the Father as a son of the living God through the Words and work of Christ. The world is a cruel place with out Christ and even crueler if you are out of His will when there is a call on your life. I heard once "there's no rest for the wicked" well, neither is their rest for the man or woman that has tasted from the Lords well of living water yet has decided to live outside of His Love and mercy. God is the ultimate satisfaction and he wants to bless us through and through from the inside out.

Love

Luke 6:27-31 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, (28) Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. (29) And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. (30) Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. (31) And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

Forgiveness


Mat 18:21-35 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? (22) Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven. (23) Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants. (24) And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents. (25) But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. (26) The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. (27) Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt. (28) But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest. (29) And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. (30) And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt. (31) So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done. (32) Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: (33) Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? (34) And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. (35) So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

No comments: